Dr. Albrecht was one of the premier soil scientists of his day, and still is to this day. The Albrecht Papers comprise a classic study of soil fertility and its relation to crop health and animal health. The value of Dr. Albrecht’s work is being increasingly appreciated by growers today.
- Nature’s Soil Management
- Our Soils – Under Construction
- Absorbed Ions on the Colloidal Complex & Plant Nutrition
- Physiology of Root Nodule Bacteria in Relation to the Fertility Levels of the Soil
- Magnesium Depletion in Relation to Some Cropping Systems and Soil Treatments
- Calcium in Relation to Phosphorus Utilization by Some Legumes & Nonlegumes
- Calcium & Phosphorus as They Influence Manganese in Forage Crops
- Organic Matter for Plant Nutrition
U.S. Addresses Only
In volume 7, Dr. Albrecht reveals the importance of the balanced equation, that it isn’t enough to have nutrient to soil connections, it is the ratio of one element to another that counts. Albrecht’s insight further reveals that an ounce of prevention in the form of balanced plant nutrition from fertile soils is better than a pound of cure using dangerous poisons.